- Elite male + female up to 39 years
- Sport male + female
- Master male + female 40(included) and older
- Teams two males + one females
- Rookies up to 17 years
Registrations will open on June 14. Click here to go to the Registration web site. The qualification stage of the Czech Beast Challenge 2016 will be scheduled as follows:
- June 14, 2016 - Registration opening
- July 18, 2016 - Qualifier WODs publication
- July 24, 2016 - Registration closing
- July 24, 2016 21:00 CET - Score submission deadline
- By Jully 31 qualified athletes announcement August 7 registration for the finale closing. We will require qualified athletes to register for the CBC2016 finale till August 7 so we can prepare special goodies for you such as a T-shirt with your name.
- The registration fee for the quallifier amounts to 15 euros per athlete and 45 per a team
- The registration fee for the Elite 2-days finale amounts to 40 euros per athlete
- The registration fee for the Sport class finale amounts to 20 euros per athlete
- Upon registration, athletes will need to provide a name and Team Name, all team members names and a T-shirt size
- For each qualifier WOD, individuals and teams will have to submit a video of their performance
- A qualifier handbook will be published on July 18, 2016 together with the WODs videos. It contains all the movement standards and requirements. All athletes must comply with this document.
Make sure you like our Facebook page and instagram so you can stay up-to-date with any news from our side.
There are a number of ways you can get involved with our event:
- If you would like to compete in the event, you can click here.
- If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or partner of the event or you would like a vendor stall, click here.
- If you are one of those lovely people who would like to volunteer or judge at the event please go to this page.
- Or if you simply want to come along to the event to watch, you can buy your spectator tickets here.